LOS ANGELES (AP) — California voters have rejected Proposition 38, a broad-based income tax increase that would have raised billions of dollars a year for public schools. The initiative was bankrolled by wealthy civil rights […]
One of the two initiative campaigns supporting income tax increases to fund public schools has begun airing its first television commercial.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts