On a conference call with donors Romney claimed that Obama won because he gave “gifts” to African Americans, Latinos and young voters.
Last week Romney had yet another gaffe and error filled week. Week after week Romney and his campaign can’t get it together.
Mitt Romney seems to be drinking the same Kool-Aid as some of his nuttiest supporters. Mitt Romney is silent… and occasionally joins in as his endorsers make increasingly outrageous statements against the president.
Wishing a pink slip on anyone during these economic times may be harsh, but for saying that Romney’s Romneycare in Massachusetts would have saved Soptic’s wife and drawing conservative ire across the country, Andrea Saul deserves it.
One day after Rush Limbaugh called on W. Mitt Romney to use racist attacks against the President, Romney dispatched campaign surrogate John Sununu to deliver a message to the first African American President of the United States: we will teach you how to be an American.
Romney had an opportunity to open a dialogue with the NAACP. Instead he talked about denying civil rights to a civil rights organization and spoke in condescending and paternalistic terms about being a better president for African Americans than Barack Obama. It was a clear and cynical play for white votes.
Instead of working on the economy the GOP has focused on denying women access to health care.
It looks like Rush Limbaugh and Sacramento-based Sleep Train are parting ways for good after 25 years together.
Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh apologized Saturday to a Georgetown University law student he had branded a “slut” and “prostitute” after fellow Republicans as well as Democrats criticized him and several advertisers left his program.
A comment controversy is once again swirling around conservation radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh – and now one of his longtime advertisers from his Sacramento days has pulled its support.
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts