Are you finished with the Thanksgiving preparations and looking to catch up with friends who have come into town for the holiday? Check out one of these five Sacramento hot spots for this year’s Black Wednesday.
Music is known for making people nostalgic. Some of the bars and clubs in Sacramento know just how to bring you back to another time.
You can find green beer at countless bars across the city, but if you are looking for a good corned beef and cabbage dinner this year, check out one of these four hot spots that bring a bit o’ the Irish to Sacramento.
From classic mojitos to hot buttered rum, you can’t go wrong with these five spots for rum drinks in the greater Sacramento area.
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts