Sacramento County District Attorney Jan Scully
A Sacramento County jury convicted a man on six charges, including rape, in attacks on women in south Sacramento in 2011.
Sacramento County District Attorney Jan Scully informed her staff on Monday afternoon that she will not seek re-election in 2014.
A 26-year-old woman was sentenced Wednesday to nearly nine years in state prison for pimping out young girls, according to Sacramento County District Attorney Jan Scully.
A jury on Wednesday convicted a man in the rape and murder of a 64-year-old Folsom woman three years ago.
A Rio Linda pastor convicted of sexually assaulting young girls in his care was sentenced Friday to 158 years to life in prison.
A local pastor who met his victim at church was found guilty of sexually abusing the teen girl, Sacramento County District Attorney Jan Scully announced Thursday.
A jury convicted a south Sacramento man of felony animal abuse on Thursday after a family found an 8-month-old Chihuahua mix with severe injures to its rectum while in his possession earlier this year.
The Sacramento District Attorney announced she’s cutting lawyers from her office.
Officials in the small California farming town of Isleton are facing legal scrutiny over their licensing of a medical marijuana growing operation to raise revenue for the struggling city.
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts