The Maloofs and a Sacramento group have reached an agreement to sell the Sacramento Kings for $535 million.
A tweet send by sports reporter Matt Steinmetz revived rumors Friday about the Sacramento Kings being sold and moved to Seattle.
The $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Dodgers to a group that includes former Lakers star Magic Johnson has been finalized.
If money is tight and your wardrobe needs a little updating, there are still options for creating a complete outfit without relying on your checking account’s overdraft protection.
California is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to test power boats that hardly ever hit the water – but the resale value of those boats is causing a big splash.
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts