San Joaquin County Sheriff Steve Moore
For months CBS13 has requested documents from San Joaquin County authorities in the “Speed Freak Killers” case, trying to figure out how one of the victims remains were mixed with another victim’s.
The remains of a Speed Freak Killers’ victim turned over to a mother turned up at least one victim that law enforcement never knew about.
The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office confirmed on Sunday that Sheriff Steve Moore met with the FBI on Friday regarding the search for victims of the “Speed Freak Killers.”
Nearly a week after a grieving family found out their loved one’s remains were discovered 10 years ago, San Joaquin County Sheriff Steve Moore apologized and promised an internal review at a news conference on Monday.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts