Fresno fire officials are estimating the damage to be about $1 million after 20 buses were burned at an early morning fire at a bus company that takes Fresno Unified School District students to school.
A local school district could become the first in California to use school buses to generate business. Not on the outside, but on the inside.
Deep money troubles could force the Galt school district to shut down bus services and close libraries.
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts