The snow and rain have arrived, and the wet weather is sticking around for a while.
Just a sniff of the pine-scented air surrounding Granlibakken Lodge, on Lake Tahoe’s west shore, and your worries begin to disappear.
Environmentalists have filed a lawsuit to block a Lake Tahoe resort’s redevelopment plan, saying it was inadequately studied and would harm the environment.
A potent winter storm over the weekend dumped 5-6 feet of fresh snow at the higher elevations, just in time for the busy Christmas and New Year’s holidays.
Ski resorts in the Sierra Nevada are reporting some of the biggest snowfall totals in years, including one near Lake Tahoe that says it got nearly 9 feet over five days.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts