One of the many things that put the San Francisco 49ers square in the middle of any conversation about the greatest football franchise ever is the fact that they have never lost in a Super Bowl. With five appearances in the Big Dance, they have secured five championship rings, and this year’s team will look to add a 6th. This time around, they have a very talented Raven’s team and some extra pressure standing in the way.
No self-respecting San Francisco 49ers fan would be caught tailgating at Candlestick Park without some scarlet red and metallic gold garb. Here are some wardrobe suggestions for 49ers tailgaters that would have made Tony Morabito proud.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts