Jeff Michael with UOP’s business forecasting center says there could be light at the end of Stockton’s economic tunnel.
Neighbors on a Stockton street are blaming speeding drivers for a recent rash of crashes, the latest leaving one dead and sending three others to the hospital.
A UOP graduate never thought she’d get her degree. She went from being homeless to graduating, despite money and medical setbacks. Now she’s giving back.
It was a busy night for Stockton police after they responded to at least four homes hit by gunfire.
Police are searching for two robbers who walked inside a Stockton business and robbed several people at gunpoint and knifepoint.
It’s not exactly how you expect a state of the city address to go, a mayor pulling out his own warrior gear to make his point.
Cops are stepping up security at San Joaquin Delta College after a series of crimes in the past two weeks, including a sexual assault on Monday.
STOCKTON (CBS13) — Scared for his life, a Stockton man was told to get out of his car. But he refused to give up or give in. Bruce Rivera had to make a quick stop […]
The statue of a lion that was stolen from the sidewalk in front of a donut shop in Stockton last week has been returned.
Students and neighbors near Delta College are on edge after two brutal beatings near the campus Friday.
A donut shop in Stockton was robbed at gunpoint this morning. But the store owner say his pricey mascot was what the robber was after.
Stockton set a new record for homicide in a single year in 2012. This year, however, is a different story and police think they know exactly why.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts