A man was hit and killed by a train Tuesday while walking along the Amtrak train tracks near Fairfield, police say.
One person has died and another seriously hurt after the SUV they were in was hit by a train in Manteca.
A popular Christmas train has been vandalized in Oakdale. Randy McTaggart, the general manager of Sierra Railroad, says at least five windows were broken for the third time this year.
California voters and the Obama administration have committed nearly $13 billion to the state’s high-speed rail project, but the ambitious plan to link California’s biggest cities by rail faces increasing questions about whether it will ever become reality.
A woman is in serious condition Wednesday after she was run over by a train in Oakdale on Tuesday night, according to police.
Firefighters are battling what appear to be several fires burning in the community of Knightsen.
Train rode to the top of the iTunes charts in 2010: The group’s catchy “Hey, Soul Sister” was the top-selling song of the year.
With some incoming governors rejecting money for high-speed rail, California’s two U.S. senators are asking the Obama administration to redirect federal funding to their home state.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts