Sacramento Fire Investigating Report Of Natural Gas Odor At UC Davis Medical CampusPart of the UC Davis Medical Center campus was evacuated due to a report of natural gas odor Wednesday morning.
Teen Accused Of Shooting Young Brother In Head With BB GunA Carson City teenager has been arrested after sheriff deputies say he admitted shooting his 4-year-old brother in the head with a BB gun.
Man Missing From UC Davis Medical Center Found SafeThe search for a man who walked away from the hospital. Ari Ram walked out of the UC Davis Medical Center on Saturday and hasn't been seen since.
UC Davis Medical Center Program Helps Transplant Patients With CostsThe Specialty Program launched six years ago to help monitor transplant patients and help them afford medical treatment. The program has expanded in the last two years to help other patients with high-cost prescriptions.
Stockton Couple Welcomes Rare Set Of Twins On Leap DayThe twins shared an amniotic sac in their mother’s uterus during their 32 weeks of gestation. The condition is rare and only occurs in about 1 percent of all twin pregnancies and is as rare as 1 in 65,000 births.
Rush Of Patients Tests Patience At Sacramento Emergency RoomsAt one point Sacramento city fire officials say ambulances with patients were lined up at UC Davis Medical Center with a wait from one to four hours.
Education Was Key Ingredient To Rewarding Career For Sacramento Physicist"In today's world, a university education is a requirement for the professional role I serve. All of my secondary educational background, [including] university and military education, has prepared me adequately to fill my professional role," said Sean Jones.
U.S. Forest Service Firefighter Seriously Burned While Fighting Lowell FireFour firefighters battling the Lowell Fire in Nevada County are recovering after being burned Sunday.
Hash Oil Burns A Growing Problem For California HospitalsTracey Clark's two teenage sons landed in intensive care, enveloped in gauze and their faces raw and red from burns over 40 to 60 percent of their bodies suffered in a fire, which prosecutors say was caused by an illegal hash-oil lab at their uncle's duplex.
Neighbor Saves A Mom And Her Daughter From Burning South Sacramento HomeJoe Brown lives across the streets, and says he was just watching TV when he heard an explosion. First he thought it was gunfire, until he stepped outside and saw smoke.
UCD Medical Center Patient Suspected Of Having Ebola Tests Negative For VirusA UC Davis Medical Center patient suspected of having Ebola has tested negative for the virus.
UC Davis Medical Center Treating Possible Ebola PatientThe UC Davis Medical Center says they are treating a patient with a possible Ebola infection at the hospital Thursday morning.