The fact that Joe Biden is only a heartbeat away from the presidency should not only scare the hell out of every American, it should be reason enough for the Romney-Ryan ticket to win the 2012 election by a landslide.
Being president does not give a person license to disrespect opponents, and the disrespect and intolerance from Obama when a different opinion is expressed has been atrocious.
After months of criticism and complaining President Obama finally reacts to the horrific crime rate and record-breaking murder rate in Chicago.
Many who supported Obama in 2008 did so because they believed that he would help black Americans. The criticism four years later is that having a black president in the White House hasn’t helped African Americans at all.
The blatant lies and the desperate spins generated from the “left” have been absolutely frightening. What’s extremely sad for them is that they don’t have a prayer of keeping the White House without creating lies and spinning obvious negatives into self-reported positives.
Mitt’s terrible foreign trip isn’t just bad press and a campaign stumble. In diplomacy gaffes, missteps, and offenses have real consequences for our national security and the peace and stability of the world.
Don’t drop last week’s controversial headlines regarding U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann and four other GOP House members who said that President Barack Obama’s administration has connections to the Muslim Brotherhood so fast.
President Obama has made too many changes to the White House and had too many parties to be allowed back for another 4 years.
Obama would serve the country better if he quit the name-calling, went back home, and actually accomplished something for this nation.
Obama’s latest speech on tax cuts for the middle class is just a retread of his tired class warfare rhetoric and strategy.
With Republicans locked in a contentious and expensive primary, President Barack Obama has spent a small fortune in recent months to build and maintain a campaign operation that is larger, more diverse and more focused on November’s general election than any of his opponents’ organizations.
The White House is ordering a review of loan guarantees made by the Energy Department after a California solar company that got a half-billion-dollar federal loan went bankrupt.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts