UPDATE: McClatchy High Vandalized; Teen Suspects Identified
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – McClatchy High School has been vandalized again.
The school was damaged Monday night or early Tuesday morning, according to Gabe Ross, a Sacramento City Unified School District spokesman. Vandals painted graffiti, glued locks and taped tacks on the driveway.
Two former McClatchy High students, both 18, have been arrested and face felony vandalism charges, according to Sacramento police. A third suspect, a juvenile, is still at large.
Police identified Wednesday as Isaiah Rose and Jacob Rodriguez.
It’s unknown if this incident was connected to a vandalism incident on June 3 in which students painted on the walls, egged walls and spread peanut butter on railings and door knobs.