UPDATE: McClatchy High Vandalized; Teen Suspects Identified
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – McClatchy High School has been vandalized again.
The school was damaged Monday night or early Tuesday morning, according to Gabe Ross, a Sacramento City Unified School District spokesman. Vandals painted graffiti, glued locks and taped tacks on the driveway.
Two former McClatchy High students, both 18, have been arrested and face felony vandalism charges, according to Sacramento police. A third suspect, a juvenile, is still at large.
Police identified Wednesday as Isaiah Rose and Jacob Rodriguez.
It’s unknown if this incident was connected to a vandalism incident on June 3 in which students painted on the walls, egged walls and spread peanut butter on railings and door knobs.