UPDATE: McClatchy High Vandalized; Teen Suspects Identified
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – McClatchy High School has been vandalized again.
The school was damaged Monday night or early Tuesday morning, according to Gabe Ross, a Sacramento City Unified School District spokesman. Vandals painted graffiti, glued locks and taped tacks on the driveway.
Two former McClatchy High students, both 18, have been arrested and face felony vandalism charges, according to Sacramento police. A third suspect, a juvenile, is still at large.
Police identified Wednesday as Isaiah Rose and Jacob Rodriguez.
It’s unknown if this incident was connected to a vandalism incident on June 3 in which students painted on the walls, egged walls and spread peanut butter on railings and door knobs.