UPDATE: McClatchy High Vandalized; Teen Suspects Identified
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – McClatchy High School has been vandalized again.
The school was damaged Monday night or early Tuesday morning, according to Gabe Ross, a Sacramento City Unified School District spokesman. Vandals painted graffiti, glued locks and taped tacks on the driveway.
Two former McClatchy High students, both 18, have been arrested and face felony vandalism charges, according to Sacramento police. A third suspect, a juvenile, is still at large.
Police identified Wednesday as Isaiah Rose and Jacob Rodriguez.
It’s unknown if this incident was connected to a vandalism incident on June 3 in which students painted on the walls, egged walls and spread peanut butter on railings and door knobs.