Fellow Teen Arrested In Murder Of 14-Year-Old Colusa Boy
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
COLUSA (CBS13) – A 16-year-old boy has been arrested for the murder of a 14-year-old boy in Colusa last week, the police department said on Wednesday.
Miguel Muniz was found by a patrolling police officer lying in the street at the intersection of Sioc and Third streets at about 10 p.m. last Thursday night.
Police said on Wednesday that Muniz and the 16-year-old were part of opposing groups who got into an argument in front of a home on Lafeyette Street the night of the murder. Muniz’s body was found about five blocks away.
The suspect was identified after police interviewed witnesses to the shooting.
The suspect’s name wasn’t released because he’s a juvenile. He was booked into the Colusa County Probation Department.