Fellow Teen Arrested In Murder Of 14-Year-Old Colusa Boy
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
COLUSA (CBS13) – A 16-year-old boy has been arrested for the murder of a 14-year-old boy in Colusa last week, the police department said on Wednesday.
Miguel Muniz was found by a patrolling police officer lying in the street at the intersection of Sioc and Third streets at about 10 p.m. last Thursday night.
Police said on Wednesday that Muniz and the 16-year-old were part of opposing groups who got into an argument in front of a home on Lafeyette Street the night of the murder. Muniz’s body was found about five blocks away.
The suspect was identified after police interviewed witnesses to the shooting.
The suspect’s name wasn’t released because he’s a juvenile. He was booked into the Colusa County Probation Department.