Fellow Teen Arrested In Murder Of 14-Year-Old Colusa Boy
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
COLUSA (CBS13) – A 16-year-old boy has been arrested for the murder of a 14-year-old boy in Colusa last week, the police department said on Wednesday.
Miguel Muniz was found by a patrolling police officer lying in the street at the intersection of Sioc and Third streets at about 10 p.m. last Thursday night.
Police said on Wednesday that Muniz and the 16-year-old were part of opposing groups who got into an argument in front of a home on Lafeyette Street the night of the murder. Muniz’s body was found about five blocks away.
The suspect was identified after police interviewed witnesses to the shooting.
The suspect’s name wasn’t released because he’s a juvenile. He was booked into the Colusa County Probation Department.