Couple Accused Of Davis Park Peep Show Now Face Federal Child Pornography Charges
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
Police arrested the couple two months ago after they were allegedly caught flashing kids and videotaping it, but federal investigators say it went far beyond that.
According to investigators, after their arrest in Davis, authorities would uncover that Nicholas Bowen, 62, and Wenyi Xu, 30, previously spent time swapping child pornography over the Internet and by phone. They allegedly exchanged pictures of young boys to help satisfy Bowen’s sexual appetite.
In addition, Xu is charged with manufacturing child pornography of her own toddler. According to the complaint, photos and videos of the baby were found on the suspects’ phones.
The pair were originally arrested when Bowen allegedly went around a community park filming Xu opening her jacket and flashing her naked body to younger boys.