Couple Accused Of Davis Park Peep Show Now Face Federal Child Pornography Charges
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
Police arrested the couple two months ago after they were allegedly caught flashing kids and videotaping it, but federal investigators say it went far beyond that.
According to investigators, after their arrest in Davis, authorities would uncover that Nicholas Bowen, 62, and Wenyi Xu, 30, previously spent time swapping child pornography over the Internet and by phone. They allegedly exchanged pictures of young boys to help satisfy Bowen’s sexual appetite.
In addition, Xu is charged with manufacturing child pornography of her own toddler. According to the complaint, photos and videos of the baby were found on the suspects’ phones.
The pair were originally arrested when Bowen allegedly went around a community park filming Xu opening her jacket and flashing her naked body to younger boys.