Couple Accused Of Davis Park Peep Show Now Face Federal Child Pornography Charges
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
Police arrested the couple two months ago after they were allegedly caught flashing kids and videotaping it, but federal investigators say it went far beyond that.
According to investigators, after their arrest in Davis, authorities would uncover that Nicholas Bowen, 62, and Wenyi Xu, 30, previously spent time swapping child pornography over the Internet and by phone. They allegedly exchanged pictures of young boys to help satisfy Bowen’s sexual appetite.
In addition, Xu is charged with manufacturing child pornography of her own toddler. According to the complaint, photos and videos of the baby were found on the suspects’ phones.
The pair were originally arrested when Bowen allegedly went around a community park filming Xu opening her jacket and flashing her naked body to younger boys.