Coroner Releases Identity Of Senior Hit And Killed By Car In Carmichael
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – We now know the identity of a local senior who was hit and killed by a car while walking on a busy street in Carmichael.
The Sacramento County Coroner’s Office identified the man as 82-year-old John Maykovich.
Investigators say Maykovich was hit on Cypress Avenue west of Walnut Avenue on Wednesday. He was wearing a medical ID bracelet, but police are not sure why. He may have recently been released or wandered away from a hospital or assisted living home. Several assisted living homes are near where the accident occurred.
Police say the crash appears to have been accidental.