Modesto Assemblywoman’s Husband Accused Of Grabbing 4-Year-Old At Soccer Game
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) — The husband of a Modesto Assemblywoman is accused of mistreating a child during an apparent fight at a soccer field.
“There was an allegation that a parent touched a child on the field,” said Frank Cousineau with the Modesto Youth Soccer Association.
That accused parent is 44-year-old Rodney Olsen, the husband of Assemblywoman Kristen Olsen (R-Modesto).
Modesto Police say that Rodney Olsen hurt and emotionally traumatized a child during an August youth soccer game. The police wouldn’t elaborate as to how it allegedly happened.
Reports say that Rodney Olsen became angry at a 4-year-old and is accused of grabbing a child’s arm.
The league began its own investigation and within a few weeks, Modesto Police focused on the Assemblywoman’s husband as a suspect.
“We just believe it was taken out of our hands,” Cousineau said.
- Modesto Soccer Parents Upset About Parking Fees For Saturday Games
- Modesto Police Warn Mail Thefts Are On The Rise
- Modesto Cat Burglar Advises Homeowner Learns How To Lock Up House
- Modesto Is Latest City To Float Sales Tax Measure For More Police
- 1 Modesto Special-Ed Student Bike Returned, 2 Donated After Theft
- Body Found In Modesto Canal