Modesto Assemblywoman’s Husband Accused Of Grabbing 4-Year-Old At Soccer Game
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) — The husband of a Modesto Assemblywoman is accused of mistreating a child during an apparent fight at a soccer field.
“There was an allegation that a parent touched a child on the field,” said Frank Cousineau with the Modesto Youth Soccer Association.
That accused parent is 44-year-old Rodney Olsen, the husband of Assemblywoman Kristen Olsen (R-Modesto).
Modesto Police say that Rodney Olsen hurt and emotionally traumatized a child during an August youth soccer game. The police wouldn’t elaborate as to how it allegedly happened.
Reports say that Rodney Olsen became angry at a 4-year-old and is accused of grabbing a child’s arm.
The league began its own investigation and within a few weeks, Modesto Police focused on the Assemblywoman’s husband as a suspect.
“We just believe it was taken out of our hands,” Cousineau said.
- Modesto Soccer Parents Upset About Parking Fees For Saturday Games
- Modesto Police Warn Mail Thefts Are On The Rise
- Modesto Cat Burglar Advises Homeowner Learns How To Lock Up House
- Modesto Is Latest City To Float Sales Tax Measure For More Police
- 1 Modesto Special-Ed Student Bike Returned, 2 Donated After Theft
- Body Found In Modesto Canal