Dunkin’ Donuts To Open 46 Locations In Sacramento Area
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento-area residents need no longer lament the fact that the nearest Dunkin’ Donuts location is hundreds of miles away, as the company announced Wednesday that 46 new restaurants will be popping up all over the valley.
Thanks to an agreement with franchise group Sizzling Donuts, LLC, Dunkin’ Donuts locations will be opening in Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto, Tracy, Manteca, Placerville and Davis.
Dunkin’ Donuts announced at the beginning of the year they were actively working to expand into Northern California. In early 2013, the company announced that they were attempting to expand into Southern California. Development agreements for more than 150 new restaurants were signed, according to the company.
Until the new restaurants open, the nearest Dunkin’ Donuts location is in Barstow, a mere 408-mile, 6-hour drive from Sacramento.
The company hasn’t given a timetable as to when the new restaurants will open.