Dunkin’ Donuts To Open 46 Locations In Sacramento Area
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento-area residents need no longer lament the fact that the nearest Dunkin’ Donuts location is hundreds of miles away, as the company announced Wednesday that 46 new restaurants will be popping up all over the valley.
Thanks to an agreement with franchise group Sizzling Donuts, LLC, Dunkin’ Donuts locations will be opening in Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto, Tracy, Manteca, Placerville and Davis.
Dunkin’ Donuts announced at the beginning of the year they were actively working to expand into Northern California. In early 2013, the company announced that they were attempting to expand into Southern California. Development agreements for more than 150 new restaurants were signed, according to the company.
Until the new restaurants open, the nearest Dunkin’ Donuts location is in Barstow, a mere 408-mile, 6-hour drive from Sacramento.
The company hasn’t given a timetable as to when the new restaurants will open.