Dunkin’ Donuts To Open 46 Locations In Sacramento Area
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento-area residents need no longer lament the fact that the nearest Dunkin’ Donuts location is hundreds of miles away, as the company announced Wednesday that 46 new restaurants will be popping up all over the valley.
Thanks to an agreement with franchise group Sizzling Donuts, LLC, Dunkin’ Donuts locations will be opening in Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto, Tracy, Manteca, Placerville and Davis.
Dunkin’ Donuts announced at the beginning of the year they were actively working to expand into Northern California. In early 2013, the company announced that they were attempting to expand into Southern California. Development agreements for more than 150 new restaurants were signed, according to the company.
Until the new restaurants open, the nearest Dunkin’ Donuts location is in Barstow, a mere 408-mile, 6-hour drive from Sacramento.
The company hasn’t given a timetable as to when the new restaurants will open.