Four People Killed In Patterson Accident After Car Loses Control
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
PATTERSON (CBS13) — Four people were killed when a driver lost control of a vehicle and went off the roadway in Patterson, according to the California Highway Patrol.
A vehicle was traveling at a high rate of speed at West Marshall and Ward Avenue, when it lost control and went off the road.