Midtown Murder Victim Identified, Remembered As Dedicated To Family And Friends
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Bob Seibert describes his friend Kelsey Snyder, who was found murdered in her midtown apartment Saturday, as “the sweetest girl ever.”
The 31-year-old’s Facebook page shows she went by the last name of “Kaiser,” opposed to the Sacramento County Corner’s report identifying her by “Snyder.”
Her profile doesn’t show what she did for a living, but does show she had a lot of friends.
“I know she took care of her family really well, she took care of her friends brilliantly,” Seibert said.
Sunday, flowers sat in on the front door of Snyder’s apartment. A day before, the block was crawling with cops looking for a clue into who killed her.
Seibert watched helplessly from behind crime scene tape as officers combed through Kelsey’s 17th Street apartment.
Sacramento Police say a friend of Snyder’s discovered her body inside the apartment the morning after she didn’t respond to calls and texts.
Police say there were obvious signs of trauma to her body.
“Just always down to have a good time and treat people really extra decently,” Seibert said.
Seibert describes his friend as someone who would do anything for the people she loved.
But now the people who love her are left with more questions about how she died than answers.
“My prayers and wishes are with the family,” Seibert said.
The Sacramento County Coroner identified Snyder’s husband as next of kin.
- Puppy Caught On Video Being Dumped In Midtown Reunited With Real Owner
- Organizers Behind TBD Festival Throwing NYE Party In Midtown
- Midtown Cyclist Hit By Car Admits Slashing Driver’s Tires, Says It Was In Self-Defense
- Teacher Accused Of Running Down Cyclists In Midtown Sacramento Appears In Court
- Midtown Bank Robbery Suspect Dies After Crashing Car Into Tree