Natomas Peregrine Park Birthday Party Shooting Suspects Arrested
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Two men have been arrested in a deadly shooting at a 1-year-old’s birthday party that left a man dead and injured six others in Peregrine Park.
Sacramento Police announced the arrests of Kelly Andrew Thomas and Orlando Mickey Rhinehart on Tuesday in the May homicide. Thomas was found in New York City, while Rhinehart was found in Sacramento.
The investigation is ongoing and more arrests could be made.
The May 10 shooting shook Natomas, leaving residents worried about more possible violence in the typically quiet neighborhood.