Natomas Peregrine Park Birthday Party Shooting Suspects Arrested
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Two men have been arrested in a deadly shooting at a 1-year-old’s birthday party that left a man dead and injured six others in Peregrine Park.
Sacramento Police announced the arrests of Kelly Andrew Thomas and Orlando Mickey Rhinehart on Tuesday in the May homicide. Thomas was found in New York City, while Rhinehart was found in Sacramento.
The investigation is ongoing and more arrests could be made.
The May 10 shooting shook Natomas, leaving residents worried about more possible violence in the typically quiet neighborhood.