Natomas Peregrine Park Birthday Party Shooting Suspects Arrested
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Two men have been arrested in a deadly shooting at a 1-year-old’s birthday party that left a man dead and injured six others in Peregrine Park.
Sacramento Police announced the arrests of Kelly Andrew Thomas and Orlando Mickey Rhinehart on Tuesday in the May homicide. Thomas was found in New York City, while Rhinehart was found in Sacramento.
The investigation is ongoing and more arrests could be made.
The May 10 shooting shook Natomas, leaving residents worried about more possible violence in the typically quiet neighborhood.