Natomas Peregrine Park Birthday Party Shooting Suspects Arrested
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Two men have been arrested in a deadly shooting at a 1-year-old’s birthday party that left a man dead and injured six others in Peregrine Park.
Sacramento Police announced the arrests of Kelly Andrew Thomas and Orlando Mickey Rhinehart on Tuesday in the May homicide. Thomas was found in New York City, while Rhinehart was found in Sacramento.
The investigation is ongoing and more arrests could be made.
The May 10 shooting shook Natomas, leaving residents worried about more possible violence in the typically quiet neighborhood.